Anastasios Mylonas - Managing Partner
Anastasios Mylonas is the managing partner of the firm. Anastasios heads our Commercial, Real Estate and Litigation Departments, specializing on real estate transactions, real estate litigation, commercial transactions and commercial litigation.
He has a successful career as practicing lawyer for 25 years and he has appeared before the Supreme Court of Cyprus on numerous cases and has represented clients before all the courts of the country. He served as representative of Famagusta Bar Association to the Cyprus Bar Council for two three year terms.
- LLB, (Honours) Sheffield University, Sheffield, U.K (1991)
- Barrister at law (Gray’s Inn, London, U.K.)) 1992
- Program on Negotiation, Harvard Law School, 2016
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar 1993
- Insolvency Practitioner 2015
- Greek (fluent)
- English (fluent)