- An Application for Cyprus Citizenship by Investment and Cyprus Residence Permit is submitted to the Ministry of Interior with original supporting documentation alogn with government fees.All the documents issued by a foreign authority should be translated either in Greek or in English and be duly authenticated.
- If the Investor meets the criteria and conditions required, the application is submitted by the Ministry of Interior to the Council of Ministers for approval.
- The application of the spouse is submitted concurrently with the application of the main applicant. Upon the approval of these applications, the children's application will follow
- Once the Cyprus Citizenship by Investment application is approved, the Civil Registry and Migration Department issues the Certificate of Naturalisation, following payment of the certificate issuing fee.
- Provided that such an application is duly submitted and accompanied by all the necessary supporting documents, and the investor meets the criteria and conditions of the decision of the Council of Ministers, the time frame for the completion of the process is approximately 3 months. It should be noted that the application submission date is the date on which the submission fees were paid.
- The Council of Ministers has complete discretionary power regarding approval of Citizenship Application.